Our single and double rooms in the "Standard" and "Superior" categories offer satellite TV, telephone, internet, coffee / tea makers, trouser presses, cosmetic mirrors, hairdryers, safes and more.
In addition, we offer a luxury arrangement for lovers. Just let yourself fall and enjoy!
Characteristics of all rooms
None of the 45 rooms at the Hotel an der Messe is like the other and yet they all have one thing in common: style and an extraordinarily personal touch.
In our friendly boutique bed and breakfast you will find a unique selection of themed rooms with motifs such as Africa, India, Thailand, Art Deco, Biedermeier.
We offer our rooms on separate smoking and non-smoking floors.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Telephone and internet
- Satellite TV
- Hypoallergenic bedding
- Seating area (some with sofa)
- Writing desk
- 1 bottle of mineral water (other beverages available at reception)
- Coffee / Tea Maker
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Trouser press
- Bathroom including bath tub or shower
- Hairdryer, cosmetic mirror
- Smoke detector
Free of charge and on request:
- Smoking or non-smoking rooms (subject to availability)
- Air conditioning (subject to availability)
Our rooms on the south side have air conditioning, the rooms on the north side have a beautiful garden view.
Weekend for lovers (arrival on Friday)
- 2 nights in a superior double room
- 1 extensive breakfast buffet on Saturday
- Sunday breakfast in bed
- 1 fruit plate on arrival
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Free parking in the underground garage
Price per person € 157,50
The arrangement can be booked by phone or e-mail.
Cozy feel-good rooms that leave nothing to be desired.
- Comfortable single room 18 - 23 m²
- Comfortable double room 24 - 27 m²
Elegant, stylish ambience for discerning guests, some with balconies and views of the garden. The majority of the superior rooms are designed down to the smallest detail on topics such as Africa, India, Thailand, roses, Biedermeier etc.
- Superior single room 26 – 28 m²
- Superior double room 28 – 35 m²